Fees to sponsor pet adoption vary based on the medical needs and adopt-ability of each pet and include adoption, first shots, worming, flea control, spay/neuter, and $5 off microchipping, as well as a free vet visit if needed.
Families find sponsorship is a great way to teach children humane compassion. Kids get very excited about “their” cat or dog finding its forever home and knowing they were a part of its journey.
View the pets currently available on petfinder.com: South Pacific County Humane Society
- Kittens (under 6 months): $75
- Cats (over 6 months): $65
- Cats (8 years and older): $40
- Puppies (under 6 months): $175
- Dogs (over 6 months) $ 125
- Dogs (8 years and older) $50
Please take a moment to fill out this form and pre-pay a pet’s adoption fee, making him or her more attractive to potential families!