Shelter Membership means you are helping to save the lives of homeless pets.
Most importantly, shelter membership helps pay for neutering/spaying, shots, health care and basic supplies not donated to the shelter for the animals. Dues are annual.
- Discounts on Boarding, Treatment and Impound Fees
- Use of our dog wash station, towels and shampoos for do-it-yourself baths
- Updates on what’s going on at our favorite no-kill Shelter
- Saving the lives of homeless pets!
- Business members also receive promotional consideration, a sign to display in the business as well as a blog posting here on beachpets.com and posts on Facebook.com/beachpets. More info below.
Business Members of the Shelter
Like many supporting businesses, our animal shelter is struggling to keep income levels above expenses. South Pacific County Humane Society is a tricky business in that they rely completely on donations to keep the doors open. Ironically, they see an increase in the volume of needy pets as times get tough.
Many of we volunteers are business owners in the community ourselves and we understand the decision to support your local no-kill shelter is a business decision. Here’s shelter membership has in it for you, as a business owner:
- They’ll write a feature article on YOUR BUSINESS on beachpets.com, along with a link to your own web site. The site enjoys about 15,000 unique visitors to our site each year, with each visitor averaging 4.25 pages per visit. It’s good exposure! Check it out.
- We’ll provide a custom sign, with the following message: “BUSINESS NAME proudly supports our local, community-funded, no-kill Shelter”
- We also do our best to promote our business members on the Shelter’s Facebook page, so keep us informed of your specials, especially those that are pet-focused.
- This advertising and promotion is yours, included in your membership dues of just $100/year.
You can start your membership year in any month. Do you need another deduction this tax year? We’re a 501(c)(3) non-profit.